Online Application (PUP iApply)
¹To be announced
|Campus||Schedule Date of Online Application||Mode of Payment||Start of Issuance of Test Permit||Deadline of Payment||Last Day of Issuance of Test Permit||Test Schedule|
|Sta. Mesa, Manila (Main)||September 1 to December 4, 2011||LANDBANK||September 12, 2011||December 5, 2011 3:00 PM||December 8, 2011||January 29, 2012|
|¹College of Technology|
|San Juan City (San Juan City residents only)||September 2011 to February 8, 2012||LANDBANK||September 2011||February 8, 2012||February 10, 2012||February 12, 2012|
|Taguig City||September 1, 2011 to February 24, 2012||LANDBANK||October 10, 2011||February 24, 2012||February 29, 2012||March 4, 2012|
|Commonwealth, Quezon City||September 1, 2011 to March 25, 2012||LANDBANK||September 1, 2011||March 25, 2012||March 30, 2012||April 8, 2012|
|Sta. Maria, Bulacan (for Sta. Maria, Bulacan residents only)||October 10, 2011 to March 7, 2012||LANDBANK||November 10, 2011||March 7, 2012||March 12, 2012||March 17, 2012|
|Sto. Tomas, Batangas||October 10 to December 9, 2011||LANDBANK|
Campus Cashier's Office
|October 10, 2011||December 14, 2011||December 15, 2011||March 18, 2011|
|January 2 to to March 12, 2012||January 2, 2011||March 13, 2011 (for Landbank branches nationwide)|
March 16, 2011 (for Campus Cashier's Office)
|March 16, 2011|
|¹Bansud, Oriental Mindoro|
|¹Ragay, Camarines Sur|
|¹Biñan, Laguna (for Biñan, Laguna residents only. Barangay clearance is required)|
|Lopez, Quezon||October 10, 2011 to April 11, 2012||Campus Cashier's Office||October 10, 2011||April 9, 2012||April 11, 2012||April 15, 2012|
|¹Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro|
|Campus||Schedule Date of Manual Application||Mode of Payment||Start of Issuance of Test Permit||Deadline of Payment||Last Day of Issuance of Test Permit||Test Schedule|
|¹Cabiao, Nueva Ecija (for Cabiao, Nueva Ecija residents only)|
|¹Pulilan, Bulacan (for Pulilan, Bulacan residents only)|
|¹Sta. Rosa, Laguna (for Sta. Rosa, Laguna residents only)|
|¹San Pedro, Laguna (for San Pedro, Laguna residents only)|
|¹Gen. Luna, Quezon (for Gen. Luna, Quezon residents only)|
- Graduating high school students of the current school year
- High school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after high school graduation
- A Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) passer, eligible for admission to college with an average rating of 82 or higher in its five subject areas: Mathematics, Communication Arts (English), Science, Communication Arts (Filipino), and Araling Panlipunan
- An Alternative Learning System Accreditation & Equivalency (ALS A & E) Test for Secondary Level passer, eligible for admission to college and has 100 or higher Standard Score (SS) and an essay writing proficiency level of 2 or higher
PUP ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP
For PUP Sta. Mesa, Manila: PUP offers entrance scholarships to graduating High School students or High School graduates who have not yet enrolled in any college degree program and who have shown exemplary performance in academics and extra-curricular activities. An applicant for entrance scholarship may not take the PUPCET but has to pass the PUP Scholastic Aptitude and Interest Test (PUPSAIT).
WHERE TO APPLY
All PUPCET applicants must apply online (using PUPCET iApply) in this Website (view the schedule of each campus). Applicant is allowed to apply and take the PUPCET in only one (1) campus and only once this school year. Double application will make the applicant’s PUPCET result null and void.
WHERE TO PAYIf you apply online, payment of FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (PhP 500.00) PUPCET FEE can be accepted during daily banking hours at any Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) branch nationwide. Campuses with manual application must pay inside the PUP Campus Cashier's Office. Payment of fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
WHERE AND WHEN TO CLAIM YOUR PUPCET PERMIT
For PUP Sta. Mesa: PUPCET applicants shall secure the PUPCET permit personally three (3) working days after payment to Land Bank from the Admission and Registration Office (ARO) located at the Ground Floor, West Wing, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Sta. Mesa, Manila, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
For PUP College of Technology Sta. Mesa: PUPCET applicants shall secure the test permit personally after payment to PUP College of Technology Cashier's Office and proceed to the Registrar's Office, PUP College of Technology, 3/F, Sta. Mesa, Manila, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For other PUP Campuses (online application): PUPCET applicants shall secure the PUPCET permit personally three (3) working days after payment to Land Bank from the Admission and Registration Office (ARO) located inside the particular PUP Campus, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
For other PUP Campuses (manual application): PUPCET applicants shall secure the PUPCET permit personally from the Admission and Registration Office (ARO) located inside the particular PUP Campus, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- (Online application) PUPCET 2012 Application Payment Voucher (printed from the PUP iApply)
- (Online application) PUPCET Payment Fee Receipt of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) from any LANDBANK branch nationwide
(Manual application) PUPCET Payment Official Receipt of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) from PUP Campus Cashier's Office
- Original or certified true copy, if lost, of F138 with school dry seal (for high school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after high school graduation)
- Duly authenticated copy of the PEPT/ALS A&E Test Certificate of Rating, certified by the DepEd-BALS
- School ID (for currently enrolled students) or any valid ID with picture (for previous HS graduates)
WHEN TO TAKE THE PUPCET
View the schedule of each campus
For more details or inquiries, please call us at 7167832 to 45 loc. 287/322, Admission and Registration Office, PUP, Sta. Mesa, Manila.